All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGulf War hero John Nichol's new novel is a tour de force - a high octane adventure thriller and a haunting love story played out against an elemental conflict.
- Author BiographyJohn Nichol flew for the RAF for fifteen years. On active duty in the Gulf War he was shot down with his pilot John Peters. Captured and tortured, he was paraded on television provoking world-wide condemnation of the Iraqis and leaving one of the enduring images of the conflict. He is the bestselling co-author of TORNADO DOWN and TEAM TORNADO, both co-written with John Peters, and two previous novels POINT OF IMPACT and VANISHING POINT. He has written for various national newspapers and is a widely quoted commentator on military affairs. He has also been a consultant and presenter for Newsnight, World in Action and Cutting Edge.
- Author(s)John Nichol
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication17/06/1999
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Weight200 g
- Width111 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.75Trending at £4.85
- £3.79Trending at £6.39
- £34.99Trending at £35.48
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £16.12Trending at £20.22
- £4.44Trending at £4.84
- £4.70Trending at £4.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.