All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlways connect - that is the imperative of today's media. In this book, the author turns our usual understanding of media on its head by arguing that these moments reveal the ways the impossibility of communication is integral to communication itself - instances they call excommunication.
- Author BiographyAlexander R. Galloway is associate professor of media studies at New York University. He is the author of four books on digital media and critical theory, most recently, The Interface Effect. Eugene Thacker is associate professor in the School of Media Studies at the New School. He is the author of many books, including After Life, also published by the University of Chicago Press. McKenzie Wark is professor of liberal studies at the New School. His books include A Hacker Manifesto and Gamer Theory.
- Author(s)Alexander R. Galloway,Eugene Thacker,McKenzie Wark
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication06/12/2013
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleTRIOS
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note2 tables
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.56Trending at £17.98
- £25.66Trending at £27.88
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
- £19.54Trending at £21.03
- £7.81Trending at £10.97
- £19.28Trending at £20.69
- £17.29Trending at £22.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.