CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionA compilation of excuses for various occasions that ranges from a student's my dog ate my homework to the motorist's That was the speed limit, Officer - I thought it was the town population, and more.
- Author BiographySteven D. Price is the author or editor of more than 35 books, including Endangered Phrases, The World's Funniest Lawyer Jokes, 1001 Funniest Things Ever Said, 1001 Dumbest Things Ever Said, and 1001 Insults, Put-Downs and Comebacks. A former staff editor on The Random House Dictionary of the English Language, he is a writer and editor and lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Steven Price
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication05/07/2012
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width125 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.