Consider these sponsored items
- £46.49Was:£47.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a systematic approach to improving and creating data and information quality within the enterprise. This title describes a methodology that combines a conceptual framework for understanding information quality with the tools, techniques, and instructions for improving and creating information quality.
- Author BiographyDanette McGilvray is president and principle of Granite Falls Consulting, Inc., a firm specializing in information and data quality management to support key business processes around customer satisfaction, decision support, supply chain management, and operational excellence.
- Author(s)Danette McGilvray
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan Kaufmann Publishers In
- Content NoteIllustrated; Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight1110 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.67
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.