All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExecution is a gruesomely fascinating catalogue of methods of judicial execution from around the world and through the ages. In his own humorous style, Geoffrey Abbott describes in detail the instruments used, past and present, and charts the evolution of their construction, operation techniques and effectiveness.
- Author BiographyGeoffrey Abbott served for many years as a Yeoman Warder (Beefeater) at the tower of London, Author of 16 books including the bestselling 'The Executioner Always Chops Twice', 'Lipstick on the Noose' and contributor to the Encyclopedia Britannica. He has also made numerous televeision appearances.
- Author(s)Geoffrey Abbott
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication10/01/2005
- GenreTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Out-of-print date08/09/2011
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width154 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.