Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.53Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.01
- £10.99Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.50
About this product
- DescriptionEffective executive coaching is accepted as one of the critical factors in developing successful leaders and teams. This work aims to develop coaching capability and provide insights into the personal and organisational challenges that define the context of executive coaching.
- Author BiographyTONY CHAPMAN is MD and executive coach at the Executive Coaching Centre (ECC). He has worked as a manufacturing manager with Unilever, taught as faculty at Cranfield Business School, and enjoyed international consultancy experience as MD of Personnel Decisions International (Europe). He has consulted with UBS Warburg, Hang Seng Bank, Rolls-Royce, Ford, Cargill, Tech Data, Levi-Strauss, 3Com, Honeywell, Assicurazioni Generali , and NEU in Hanoi. BILL BEST is a Senior Coach and Head of Assessment at ECC. A chartered psychologist, he works extensively with blue chip organisations on individual and team coaching. Clients include Bausch & Lomb, JP Morgan Chase, Levi-Strauss, Marsh, Seagram, Tech Data, UBS Warburg and 3Com. PAUL VAN CASTEREN is a Senior Coach and Head of Team Learning with ECC. He has provided specialist programmes in personal and team development for over 15 years, working with many of the corporate clients above.
- Author(s)Bill Best,Paul van Casteren,Tony Chapman
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication07/04/2003
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight611 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.