All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPraise for Executive Coaching with Backbone and Heart In this book, O'Neill brings form and structure to the art of executive coaching. Novices are provided a path while seasoned practitioners will find affirmation. --Daryl R. Conner, CEO and president, ODR-USA, Inc.
- Author BiographyMary Beth O'Neill is an executive coach, leadership consultant, author, and leader of the Executive Coach Training Seminar Series. She can be reached at www.mboExecutiveCoaching.com.
- Author(s)Mary Beth A. O'Neill
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Weight1 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.95Trending at £11.98
- £32.27Trending at £33.25
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £10.22Trending at £10.75
- £8.85Trending at £12.38
- £8.22Trending at £9.99
- £6.54Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.