Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionWorks on the premise that financial models can demonstrate where a particular strategy might lead, enabling you to evaluate past accounts and statements in order to respond to recent company history. This title explains how company law and ethics underpin financial statements and clarifies your responsibilities as a senior manager or director.
- Author BiographyRalph Tiffin is a Senior Statutory Auditor with McLachlan+Tiffin and Director of Tiffins.com training and consultancy where he he boasts an impressive array of clients including BT, Bank of China, Telekom Malaysia and Deutsche Bank. He is author of a range of texts on financial management and is a member of ICAEW, ACCA, ICAS, IMechE and the IOD where he regularly delivers workshops and seminars. He has previously lectured for several UK universities including Strathclyde Business School and Edinburgh Napier.
- Author(s)Ralph Tiffin
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width156 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.