Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionHow-to, authoritative guidance for creating a best-in-class fraud prevention and compliance program in any organization Now in a Second Edition, this practical book helps corporate executives and managers understand the full ramifications of good corporate governance and compliance.
- Author BiographyMartin T. Biegelman, CFE, CCEP, has been fighting fraud and corruption for 40 years in various roles in law enforcement, consulting, and the corporate sector. He is currently the Executive Vice President of U.S. Operations for IPSA International, a global risk advisory firm. His extensive experience include conducting internal investigations on behalf of corporate management and boards, FCPA and anti-bribery compliance, litigation consulting, due diligence, and corporate compliance design and implementation. He previously served as the Director of Financial Integrity at Microsoft Corporation. This highly acclaimed fraud prevention and anti-corruption compliance program that he founded and led continues to be a model for other global companies. Mr. Biegelman is a sought-after speaker, prolific author, and the recipient of the prestigious Cressey Award bestowed by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners for lifetime achievements in the detection and deterrence of fraud. Joel T. Bartow, CFE, CPP, is Operations Director for IntegriGuard, LLC. Mr. Bartow has over twenty-five years of experience in fraud and security investigations as an FBI Special Agent and in the private sector, where he developed successful fraud prevention programs.
- Author(s)Joel T. Bartow,Martin T. Biegelman
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication19/04/2012
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight746 g
- Width162 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.