CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £11.71Trending at £11.89
- £4.79Trending at £6.99
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £6.24Trending at £7.99
- £29.59Trending at £38.24
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionResearch-based spin-off companies are a special subgroup of new technology-based ventures and play an important role for innovation and economic development. In this title, the author examines the relationships between executive team characteristics, strategic decisionmaking, and firm performance.
- Author BiographyDr. Rigo Tietz received his doctoral degree from the University of Technology Dresden under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Michael Schefczyk, Department of Entrepreneurship and Innovation.
- Author(s)Rigo Tietz
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication11/04/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Gabler
- Content Note24 black & white illustrations, 127 black & white tables, biography
- Weight417 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.