All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £100.00Trending at £107.20
- £15.98Trending at £16.68
- £10.39Trending at £10.57
- £6.99Trending at £7.07
- £8.22Trending at £9.48
- £11.10Trending at £13.77
- £11.59Trending at £14.26
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an introduction to 8 sectarian manuscripts from among the Qumran Dead Sea Scrolls that can loosely be called the Exegetical Texts . This book examines their contents, background, genre, and significance and provides a history of the relevant research. It constitutes a diverse strand of sectarian compositions among the Dead Sea Scrolls.
- Author BiographyJonathan G. Campbell is Senior Lecturer in Biblical Studies and Early Judaism at the University of Bristol.
- Author(s)Jonathan G. Campbell
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication14/12/2006
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleCompanion to the Qumran Scrolls S.
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight215 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.