Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionShould laws apply to everyone, or should some people be exempt because of conflicting religious or moral convictions? Through a close study of several cases, from abortion to taxes, Kent Greenawalt demonstrates how to weigh competing values without losing sight of practical considerations like the difficulty of implementing a specific law.
- Author BiographyKent Greenawalt is University Professor at Columbia University.
- Author(s)Kent Greenawalt
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication05/04/2016
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.