All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs the older adult population increases, so does the demand for fitness professionals who understand the capabilities and special needs of seniors with illnesses, disabilities, chronic disorders and sedentary lifestyles. This guidebook focuses on working with frail elders and adults with special conditions.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Best-Martini is a certified recreational therapist specializing in the field of fitness, ageing, wellness and long-term care. She specialises in working with adults with special needs and brings more than 30 years as a rehabilitation therapist to this book. Kim A. Jones-DiGenova is a physical education instructor and teaches courses on strength and fitness training for older adults. She also serves as a health and fitness consultant and personal trainer in San Francisco.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Best-Martini,Kim A. Jones-DiGenova
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationChampaign, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics
- Content Note171 Halftones, black and white; 17 Illustrations, black and white
- Weight1111 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.05
- £6.99Trending at £8.76
- £13.83Trending at £18.95
- £17.11Trending at £25.00
- £7.80Trending at £11.77
- £17.02Trending at £17.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.