All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.13
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £9.90Trending at £11.93
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
About this product
- DescriptionExercises in Analysis
- Author BiographyLeszek Gasinksi is the Chair of Optimization and Control Theory in the Institute of Computer Science at Jagiellonian University in Krakow, Poland. He is the co-author, along with Nikolaos S. Papageorgiou, of Nonlinear Analysis (CRC 2005) and Nonsmooth Critical Point Theory and Nonlinear Boundary Value Problems (CRC 2006). Nikolaos S. Papageorgiou is a Professor of Mathematics in the School of Applied Mathematical and Physical Sciences at National Technical University in Athens, Greece. He is the co-author, along with Leszek Gasinksi, of Nonlinear Analysis (CRC 2005) and Nonsmooth Critical Point Theory and Nonlinear Boundary Value Problems (CRC 2006).
- Author(s)Leszek Gasinski,Nikolaos S. Papageorgiou
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication27/07/2014
- Series TitleProblem Books in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 112 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight1906 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.