Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis useful book, based on the author's Berkeley lectures, offers some 400 exercises in classical ring theory, with complete solutions, background information, historical commentary, bibliographic details and notes on possible improvements or generalizations.
- Author(s)T. Y. Lam
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/11/2010
- Series TitleProblem Books in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight537 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.