All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £25.05
- £66.16Trending at £92.21
- £8.66Trending at £10.34
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
About this product
- DescriptionA vivid history of fashion exhibitions that informs contemporary curating practices, from two experts in the field
- Author BiographyJudith Clark is professor of fashion and museology and Amy de la Haye is professor of dress history and curatorship, Rootstein Hopkins Chair, both at the London College of Fashion. Jeffrey Horsley is an independent curator and writer.
- Author(s)Amy de la Haye,Judith Clark
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication03/01/2014
- GenreDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note100 color + 50 b-w illus.
- Weight1746 g
- Width240 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.