All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £21.38Trending at £25.03
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £12.96Trending at £16.84
- £10.98Trending at £17.02
About this product
- DescriptionExhibition Experiments is a lively collection that considers experiments with museological form that challenge our understanding of - and experience with - museums.
- Author BiographySharon Macdonald is Professor of Social Anthropology at the University of Manchester. She is author of Behind the Scenes at the Science Museum (2002), and editor of A Companion to Museum Studies (Blackwell 2006) and Theorizing Museums (with G. Fyfe, Blackwell 1996). Paul Basu is Lecturer in Anthropology at the University of Sussex. An active exhibition experimenter, he is author of Highland Homecomings (2007).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/2007
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleNew Interventions in Art History
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight556 g
- Width164 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byPaul Basu,Sharon Macdonald
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.