Consider these sponsored items
- £21.99Free postage
- £14.98Free postage
- £21.60Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBorn probably 150 CE in Athens, Clement was a key figure in early Christianity with wide knowledge of Greek literature and culture. His Exhortation to the Greeks to give up their gods and turn to Christ shows familiarity with the mystery cults. The Rich Man s Salvation is a homily that offers a glimpse of Clement s public teaching.
- Author(s)Saint Clement,of Alexandria
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1919
- Series TitleLoeb Classical Library
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteFr.
- Weight284 g
- Width110 mm
- Height170 mm
- Translated byClement of Alexandria
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £5.62Trending at £6.05
- £10.05Trending at £10.28
- £7.52Trending at £9.99
- £6.81Trending at £9.01
- £6.98Trending at £8.98
- £7.58Trending at £10.01
- £7.52Trending at £10.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.