All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £8.57Was:£9.99Free postage
- £8.51Was:£9.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionIn her fourth collection, Hilary Davies embarks on pilgrimage - poetic, religious, psychological. Using a dazzling interplay of narrative and lyric line, she travels through real and imagined territory in search of answers to the great questions which preoccupy us as human beings.
- Author BiographyHilary Davies was born in London of Anglo-Welsh parents. A Hawthornden fellow, Hilary Davies won the prestigious Eric Gregory Award for Young Poets and first prize in the Cheltenham/TLS poetry competition, and co-edited the poetry magazine Argo for ten years. She was head of modern languages at St Paul's Girls' School for many years, and has also worked as a tutor in creative writing, lecturer in English linguistics and TEFL teacher. She is the Royal Literary Fund Fellow at King's College, London (2012-16).
- Author(s)Hilary Davies
- PublisherEnitharmon Press
- Date of Publication12/11/2015
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEnitharmon Press
- Weight154 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.