All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Eamon Loingsigh
- PublisherThree Rooms Press
- Date of Publication18/10/2016
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThree Rooms Press
- Weight369 g
- Width134 mm
- Height204 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Author BiographyJournalist/novelist Eamon Loingsigh has long held a great fascination for the history of Irish-Americans in New York City. His family emigrated from Ireland in the late nineteenth century, and his grandfather and great-grandfather ran a longshoreman's saloon on Hudson Street in Manhattan from 1906 to the late 1970s. Loingsigh studied journalism at University of South Florida. He is the author of the novel Light of the Diddicoy, the novella An Affair of Concoctions and the poetry collection, Love and Maladies, as well as numerous articles on Irish-American history. He lives in Brooklyn.
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £11.48Trending at £15.01
- £3.76Trending at £8.00
- £7.75Trending at £9.02
- £7.39Trending at £10.00
- £6.10Trending at £8.00
- £4.49Trending at £7.00
- £10.20Trending at £20.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.