All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.83Trending at £14.94
- £4.57Trending at £4.98
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
- £11.41Trending at £17.90
- £4.44Trending at £4.98
- £5.10Trending at £10.02
- £6.98Trending at £9.04
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of the broad paradigm of alienation in post-war literature through close readings of nine novels.
- Author BiographyMary Jo Muratore holds the Catherine Paine Middlebush Chair of the Humanities at the University of Missouri, USA. She is the author of four books, including Mimesis and Metatextuality in the Neo-Classical Text (1994), which was nominated for the Aldo and Jeanne Scaglione Prize in French Studies, sponsored by the Modern Language Association of America.
- Author(s)Mary Jo Muratore
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication23/05/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight306 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNIPPOD
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.