All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £10.09Trending at £13.77
- £24.53Trending at £24.87
- £48.99Trending at £69.12
- £17.55Trending at £18.18
- £31.41Trending at £33.28
- £23.03Trending at £24.28
- £23.39Trending at £25.24
About this product
- DescriptionThe only full-length study of existentialism in America, this highly engaging and original work provides an invaluable guide to the history of American culture since the end of the Second World War.
- Author BiographyGeorge Cotkin is a professor of history at California Polytechnic State University in San Luis Obispo. He is the author of Reluctant Modernism: American Thought and Culture, 1880-1900 and William James, Public Philosopher, the latter published by Johns Hopkins.
- Author(s)George Cotkin
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication23/12/2002
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note1 Line drawings, black and white; 17 Halftones, black and white
- Weight703 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.