Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £8.84
- £11.29Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.67
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for trainees and supervisors of all theoretical orientations, this book provides a model of supervision based on basic philosophical principles. The chapters explore a myriad of human issues and show how to prioritize ethical, social and cultural aspects of therapy whilst rekindling the capacity for careful scrutiny and self-reflection.
- Author BiographyEMMY VAN DEURZEN is Director of the New School of Psychotherapy and Counselling and Founder of Regents College School of Psychotherapy and Counselling, UK. She is Professor of Psychotherapy at Schiller International University, Honorary Professor at University of Sheffield and also Visiting Professor at Middlesex University. Her publications include Existential Psychotherapy and Counselling in Practice 2e, Existential Perspectives on Human Issues (co-edited) and Psychotherapy and the Quest for Happiness.SARAH YOUNG is an existential psychotherapist and counselling psychologist. She has been teaching on counselling and psychology courses for nearly twenty years and also works in private practice as a psychotherapist, supervisor and counsellor. She has contributed chapters to many books, including Introduction to Counselling and Psychotherapy, Existential Perspectives on Human Issues and When Death Enters the Therapeutic Space.
- Author(s)Emmy Van Deurzen,Sarah Young
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/07/2009
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note232 p.
- Weight361 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.