All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £42.67Trending at £47.62
- £37.00Trending at £40.48
- £30.21Trending at £31.28
- £16.40Trending at £19.40
- £31.00Trending at £32.27
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces students to six existential therapies, highlighting areas of commonality and difference, discussing key figures including Yalom, van Deurzen, Spinelli, Frankl and Laing. It outlines the critical perspectives and key debates, and presents implications for practice, reflection and further reading.
- Author BiographyMick Cooper is Professor of Counselling Psychology at the University of Roehampton and is a leading international authority in the fields of person-centred, experiential, existential and relational therapies. He is author and co-author of several SAGE books: the bestselling Working at Relational Depth in Counselling and Psychotherapy with Dave Mearns (2005), Existential Therapies (2003) and The Plural Self (1998). His new book with SAGE, Existential Psychotherapy and Counselling: Contributions to a Pluralistic Practice, published in 2015 accompanied by a companion website hosting bespoke video tutorials of key therapeutic skills.
- Author(s)Mick Cooper
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication18/10/2016
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.