CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does it mean to practice in an existential way? What are the different existential approaches? What are their strengths and limitations? This book addresses these key questions, and more, by providing students and practitioners with an introduction to the diverse and multifaceted world of existential therapeutic practices.
- Author BiographyMick Cooper is Professor of Counselling Psychology at the University of Roehampton and is a leading international authority in the fields of person-centred, experiential, existential and relational therapies. He is author and co-author of several SAGE books: the bestselling Working at Relational Depth in Counselling and Psychotherapy with Dave Mearns (2005), Existential Therapies (2003) and The Plural Self (1998). His new book with SAGE, Existential Psychotherapy and Counselling: Contributions to a Pluralistic Practice, published in 2015 accompanied by a companion website hosting bespoke video tutorials of key therapeutic skills.
- Author(s)Mick Cooper
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Out-of-print date20/10/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.