Exit Polder Model?: Socioeconomic Changes in the Netherlands by Lei Delsen (Hardback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £77.94Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £20.42Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.16Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume evaluates changes in the the Dutch economy brought on by globalization and American dominance and concludes that the polder model of economic policy making by consensus is reaching its end.
- Author BiographyLEI DELSEN is Associate Professor in the Department of Economics of the Nijmegen School of Management, University of Nijmagen, the Netherlands.
- Author(s)Lei Delsen
- Date of Publication30/12/2002
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight536 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.