All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £22.94Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £7.03Trending at £9.06
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £42.67Trending at £47.87
- £20.65Trending at £21.76
About this product
- DescriptionApplying anthropological techniques to the study of national culture, the author of this work links ethnographic and historical research to two aspects of Mexican national ideology: the history of charisma in Mexican politics and the relationship between national community and racial ideology.
- Author BiographyClaudio Lomnitz-Adler is Associate Professor of Anthropology at New York University. Tepoztlan: Politics, Culture, and Anthropology, a revised English language version of his earlier Evolucion de un socieded rural (1982), is soon to be published.
- Author(s)Claudio Lomnitz-Adler
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication05/01/1993
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight503 g
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.