All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.65
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.06Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 2010 as 'Exodus!: l'histoire du retour des Rastarfariens en Ethiopie'. This edition has been translated and published under licence from Editions L'Harmattan --Title page verso.
- Author BiographyGiulia Bonacci is a historian of Africa and its Diasporas. She is a researcher at the Institute of Research for Development (IRD) in France. Her research on the Back to Africa movement, the social history of Pan Africanism and the Rastafari movement has taken her to many sites around the Black Atlantic. In addition to using the classical materials of history (archives, prints, maps and photographs), she has undertaken extensive collection of oral histories, in French, English, and Amharic. She has edited and coordinated books and special issues of periodicals. In addition, she has published many scholarly papers, as well as worked in cultural and musical journalism. Foreword by Professor Elikia M'Bokolo, Research Director at the Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales (France), and Professor of History at the Universite de Kinshasa (DRC).
- Author(s)Giulia Bonacci
- PublisherUniversity of the West Indies Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationKingston
- Country of PublicationJamaica
- ImprintUniversity of the West Indies Press
- Out-of-print date14/07/2016
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Foreword byElikia M'Bokolo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.