All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £37.70Trending at £38.24
- £43.25Trending at £44.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.64
- £12.06Trending at £15.88
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £4.93Trending at £7.98
About this product
- Description* Exotic Options and Hybrids is the first book to guide practitioners on how to structure, price and trade modern exotic and hybrid derivatives, without complicating matters with the use of maths.
- Author BiographyMOHAMED BOUZOUBAA is an experienced practitioner in the world of derivatives, and is currently Head of Derivatives Trading and Structuring at CDG Capital. His professional expertise spans the spectrum of topics in exotic options and hybrids having held positions in Equity Derivatives Sales at Societe Generale in Paris, as a Risk and Fund Management expert at Sophis specializing in the risks involved in equity, credit and fixed income derivatives, and as a derivatives structurer at Bear Stearns/JP Morgan Chase in London and Equity Structured Products Manager at First Gulf Bank in Dubai. Mohamed holds masters degrees in Financial Engineering and in Applied Mathematics. ADEL OSSEIRAN is a mathematician by training. His work as a financial practitioner in derivative pricing includes working in front office roles as a quantitative analyst and as a derivatives structurer in London. He studied Mathematics at the University of Oxford and to PhD level in Financial Mathematics at Imperial College London.
- Author(s)Adel Osseiran,Mohamed Bouzoubaa
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/2010
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight842 g
- Width179 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.