CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £43.98
- £27.28Trending at £27.76
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £16.38Trending at £16.74
About this product
- Author(s)H. Robson,M.L. Occelli
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/01/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight578 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Table Of ContentsApproaches to the synthesis of supergallery pillared clays. Ga, GaA1 and A1 polyoxacations and pillared clays. Optimization of the pillaring of a saponite. Preparation and properties of pillared synthetic boron saponite. Surface and cracking properties of expanded clays dried with a supercritical fluid. TEM characterization of pillared rectorites. Anionic clays trends in pillaring chemistry. Preparation and characterization of borate pillared anionic clay. Layered siliciates: the protonation behaviour of KHSi205. Synthesis of dioctahedral 2:1 layer siliciates in acid and flouride medium. Direct synthesis of novel intercalated layer siliciates of the metal silicate type. Pillaring of layered inorganic compounds: fundamentals. Intercalation properties of layered metal (IV) phosphates towards organic bases, metal complexes and metal oxides. Microporous pillared mica with cation-incorporated siliciate surfaces. Oxygen adsorption properties of microporous silica derived from layered siloxene by oxidation. Design and synthesis of carbon molecular seives for separation and catalysis. Hydrothermal synthesis of manganese oxides with tunnel structures. Molecular chemical aspects of silica gel formation.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.