All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExpander families enjoy a wide range of applications in mathematics and computer science, and their study is a fascinating one in its own right. Expander Families and Cayley Graphs: A Beginner's Guide provides an introduction to the mathematical theory underlying these objects.
- Author BiographyMike Krebs and Anthony Shaheen are faculty in the mathematics department at California State University, Los Angeles (CSULA) and are the authors of numerous publications on various subjects. They have developed and taught a course using a draft of their book for a text, and they have conducted many student research projects on expander families.
- Author(s)Anthony Shaheen,Mike Krebs
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication21/10/2011
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note77 b&w
- Weight536 g
- Width162 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.