All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.00Trending at £48.84
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £22.72Trending at £29.99
- £18.56Trending at £19.53
- £12.35Trending at £14.49
- £10.44Trending at £15.73
- £14.70Trending at £21.43
About this product
- DescriptionFilled with effective methods for recovering gas energy using expanders, this practical resource offers in-depth details on different types of expanders, addressing the background, mechanical design features, design and operating requirements, operational processes, and potential problems for each class expander.
- Author BiographyMurari P. Singh, Ph.D., is the President of Safe Technical Solutions, Inc. (SAFETSOL). He has been involved in the design, development, and analysis of industrial turbomachinery for more than 40 years with Turbodyne Corporation, Dresser Industries, Dresser Rand Company, GE CONMEC, and most recently, GE Oil & Gas as Consulting Engineer. Michael J. Drosjack, Ph.D., joined Shell Oil in 1975 as a member of the central Machinery Engineer Department in Houston, Texas. He retired from Shell in 2009 and since then has been a private machinery consultant. Through a variety of assignments over his Shell career, Dr. Drosjack was responsible for providing technical support for rotating and reciprocating machinery to Shell operations both upstream and downstream primarily in the U.S. but with responsibilities that extended around the world. He was chairman of the Shell U.S. Machinery Technical Network for many years. David H. Linden is President of D.H. Linden Associates, Inc. He has 37 years of turbomachinery experience in a wide variety of areas that include hot gas expanders, steam turbines, axial compressors, power turbines, reliability, field engineering, and consulting. A renowned expert on FCC expanders, nitric acid expanders, and expander installations and applications, Linden has held positions as at steam turbine design engineer at Westinghouse Electric Corp, expander engineering supervisor and manager at Ingersoll-Rand, and founding partner of CONMEC, Inc.
- Author(s)David H. Linden,Michael J. Drosjack,Murari Singh
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication16/06/2014
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight873 g
- Width158 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.