All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £26.97Trending at £27.35
- £7.15Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.36
- £8.20Trending at £8.98
- £13.37Trending at £18.93
- £10.79Trending at £13.29
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the individual experiences of Western expatriates in China by merging academic knowledge and real-life testimonials given by interviewees. The author also draws on her own experience of living and working in China, to explore a range of challenges and opportunities met by Western expatriates.
- Author BiographyIlaria Boncori is a lecturer in Management, Marketing, Business Communication and Entrepreneurship at the University of Essex, UK. Prior to this she spent many years in China as an expatriate. She is a senior fellow of the Higher Education Academy and her main research activities are in the field of International Business.
- Author(s)Ilaria Boncori
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/08/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight460 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.