Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.56Trending at £18.13
- £23.42Trending at £30.24
- £19.28Trending at £20.85
- £17.29Trending at £22.26
- £15.23Trending at £15.65
- £16.71Trending at £17.94
- £7.52Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe experiences of an educational organization that went through significant reform over a 13-year period are described in this book. The Kenmore-Tonawonda school district in the United States underwent changes in size, structure, leadership and skills to eventually become a nationally recognized school district of excellence.
- Author(s)James A. Conway,Judith A. Shipengrover
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication11/09/1996
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.