CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.99
- £7.31Trending at £9.74
- £25.45Trending at £26.74
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £17.99Trending at £19.66
- £7.47Trending at £8.16
- £8.23Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionEmphasises the teacher's active role in fostering a developmental understanding of painting in children from ages one and a half to eleven. The book is divided into three parts, Learning the Elements , First Representations and Picturing Experience .
- Author(s)Nancy Ray Smith
- PublisherTeachers' College Press
- Date of Publication31/01/1994
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeachers' College Press
- Out-of-print date26/02/2017
- Content NoteIllustrationssome col.)
- Weight277 g
- Width179 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byMargaret Kennedy
- Revised byCarolee Fucigna,etc.
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.