Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis text on software engineering and knowledge management is comprised of self-contained chapters that provide clearly-stated learning objectives, in-depth presentations, practical applications, detailed references for further study and useful exercises.
- Author BiographyKurt Schneider is a full professor of Software Engineering at Leibniz Universitat Hannover since 2003. His main research interests are requirements engineering, software quality, and service-oriented architectures. Life-long learning and cognitive optimization of techniques and tools are investigated in all those areas. From 1996 until 2003, he was a researcher and a project leader at the DaimlerChrysler Research Centre in Ulm, Germany. In particular, Kurt Schneider was leader of the Software Experience Center (SEC) project for DaimlerChrysler. From 1994 to1996 he was a visiting member of the interdisciplinary Center for LifeLong Learning and Design at the University of Colorado in Boulder, CO, USA.
- Author(s)Kurt Schneider
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication18/06/2009
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight532 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.