CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £32.27Trending at £33.25
- £10.75Trending at £12.23
- £11.32Trending at £11.68
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £7.52Trending at £10.07
- £7.52Trending at £8.04
- £7.29Trending at £7.99
About this product
- Description'Controlling' is the German term for 'Management Accounting'. This book explores the unique characteristics of German management accounting as opposed to the management of companies in other countries. It contains unique research taking three different German companies as case studies.
- Author(s)Astrid Saxl,Robert Luther,T. Colwyn Jones
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication15/09/2009
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCIMA Publishing
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.