All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a complete dance education curriculum for secondary school students with more than an introductory knowledge of dance. This text contains more than 45 lessons, designed to help students create, perform, respond to analyse, connect and understand dance in various styles and settings.
- Author BiographyHelene Scheff is a registered dance teacher who has been teaching dance in the private and public sectors since 1960. Marty Sprague is a dance educator with over 30 years of experience. She has taught all levels, from early childhood through to higher education. Susan McGreevy-Nichols is the executive director of the US National Dance Education Organization (NDEO).
- Author(s)Helene Scheff,Marty Sprague,Susan McGreevy-Nichols
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication08/04/2014
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note59 colour illustrations, 16 colour illustrations
- Weight1066 g
- Width279 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Young Adults References
Save on Young Adults References
- £3.79Trending at £6.28
- £6.72Trending at £7.23
- £9.16Trending at £9.95
- £5.00Trending at £6.29
- £6.05Trending at £7.17
- £4.76Trending at £5.63
- £6.81Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.