All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntended for college and seminary courses on spiritual formation, the workbook consists of twelve chapters with three parts each: believing, behaving, and becoming (that is, what virtues to possess). Thus, the thirty-six lessons are holistic, showing that the process of becoming like Christ involves our entire being.
- Author(s)J Scott Duvall
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication23/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Weight499 g
- Width213 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £12.99Trending at £22.96
- £19.99Trending at £27.17
- £5.79Trending at £6.98
- £30.18Trending at £31.15
- £18.70Trending at £21.98
- £39.99Trending at £49.96
- £7.99Trending at £8.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.