Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is based upon the experiences of employees in 16 organizations, across a number of sectors and countries. It examines the techniques and process of human resource management from the receiving end - its practices and effects as experienced by employees.
- Author BiographyChris started his working life as an apprentice at Longbridge car plant in the heady days of industrial strife at British Leyland. Following this, he worked for a Christian charity, for British Telecom as an occupational psychologist, before heading up management development for Rank Xerox (UK) in the late 80s. Since then he has taught HRM at Masters level at the Open University, Birkbeck College (University of London) and now at Birmingham University. As a longstanding associate of ASK (Europe), he advises on and runs leadership development programmes for organisations of various sizes in diverse sectors. He has a doctorate in Industrial Management and is a Chartered Occupational Psychologist.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication29/01/1998
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byChristopher Mabey,Dr. Denise Skinner,Timothy A. R. Clark
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.