All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere at last is a study that treats music video as a distinct multimedia artistic genre, different from film, television, and indeed from songs themselves. Carol Vernallis describes how musical, visual and verbal codes work together in music video and reveals modes of representing race, class, gender, and sexuality that characterize the music video form.
- Author BiographyCarol Vernallis is associate professor in the Media Arts and Studies Division of the Communication Department at Wayne State University.
- Author(s)Carol Vernallis
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication26/05/2004
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content Note3 figs.; 62 halftones
- Weight624 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £27.52Trending at £27.88
- £26.61Trending at £27.88
- £25.66Trending at £27.88
- £23.42Trending at £29.99
- £11.60Trending at £13.41
- £19.28Trending at £20.68
- £17.29Trending at £22.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.