All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe most important consideration in early education is the way in which young children learn. Their transferable skills of communication, collaboration and investigation can underpin various aspects of learning. This book focuses on these elements in a group of pre-schools in an area of Northern Italy.
- Author BiographyLesley Abbott is Professor of Early Childhood Education at Manchester Metropolitan University. Cathy Nutbrown is Lecturer in Early Childhood Education at the University of Sheffield. They are both experienced authors and editors.
- Author(s)Cathy Nutbrown,Lesley Abbott
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2001
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteindex
- Weight1 g
- Width60 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.