All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the comprehensive history of the total experience of the Russian Civil War. Focusing on the key Volga city of Saratov and the surrounding region, this book shows how the experience of civil war embedded itself into both the people's and the state's outlook and behavior.
- Author BiographyDonald J. Raleigh is Professor of History at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has edited and translated many volumes on Russian history and is the author of Revolution on the Volga .
- Author(s)Donald J. Raleigh
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication28/10/2002
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note17 tables. 29 halftones. 2 maps.
- Weight628 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.72
- £9.50Trending at £10.75
- £14.72Trending at £20.17
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £11.18Trending at £14.99
- £12.71Trending at £14.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.