All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an understanding of how the legal and cultural debates and advances and limitations on same-sex marriage are experienced by gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender (GLBT) people, same-sex couples, and their social networks.
- Author BiographyPamela J. Lannutti (PhD, University of Georgia) is Associate Professor and Graduate Director in the Department of Communication at La Salle University. Her work has been published in academic journals including Journal of Social and Personal Relationships, Journal of Homosexuality, Qualitative Health Research, and Human Communication Research.
- Author(s)Pamela J. Lannutti
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication20/01/2014
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight320 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.