CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionAn ideal companion text for students preparing for a career in counseling or mental health.
- Author BiographyMary L. Fawcett received her doctorate from the University of South Carolina and is currently a full professor at Winona State University. She has over 12 years of experience as an educator and counselor with interests in counselor training and supervision with an emphasis on multicultural competency development. She has developed and led several Guatemala Travel Study immersion courses for graduate counselor education students. She is published with articles in major journals about research in the following areas: gender and career development in secondary students, academic risk factors of K-12 students, and the effectiveness of immersion experiences on the multicultural competency development of counselor education students. Kathy M. Evans, who received her doctorate from the Pennsylvania State University, is associate professor at the University of South Carolina where she is the Program Coordinator of the Counselor Education Program. She is widely published with articles in major journals and chapters in key textbooks in the area of multicultural counseling, with special emphases on issues of race, career counseling, and feminist issues. Her most recent books include Gaining Cultural Competence in Career Counseling and Introduction to Feminist Therapy.
- Author(s)Kathy M. Evans,Mary L. Fawcett
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication13/06/2012
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Weight417 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.