Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £22.03Trending at £23.37
- £21.47Trending at £22.55
- £30.18Trending at £36.01
- £5.99Trending at £8.87
- £17.01Trending at £18.64
- £13.43Trending at £18.85
- £14.07Trending at £14.28
About this product
- DescriptionCounters historiographies that search for the origins of modern science within the experimental practices of Europe's first scientific institutions, such as the Cimento.
- Author(s)Luciano Boschiero
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/09/2007
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleStudies in History and Philosophy of Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 21
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note22 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1210 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.