All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first academic study to focus on experimental British television. Uncovers the history of experimental television, bringing back forgotten programmes and places the aesthetics of experimentation within historical contexts. The book also examines the importance of the changing technologies on British television. -- .
- Author BiographyLaura Mulvey is Professor of Film and Media Studies at Birkbeck College, University of London. Jamie Sexton is Lecturer in the Department of Theatre, Film and Television Studies at the University of Wales, Aberystwyth -- .
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byJamie Sexton,Laura Mulvey
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.73Trending at £5.08
- £4.40Trending at £4.58
- £24.03Trending at £24.44
- £11.79Trending at £12.72
- £6.01Trending at £6.13
- £4.75Trending at £4.84
- £28.01Trending at £34.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.