Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £9.50Trending at £9.66
- £10.46Trending at £14.43
- £11.21Trending at £12.30
- £10.84Trending at £11.21
- £10.84Trending at £11.25
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight478 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAmnon Rapoport,Rami Zwick
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2005
- Table Of ContentsPreface Chapter 1. The Rationality of Consumer Decisions to Adopt and Utilize Product-Attribute Enhancements: Why Are We Lured by Product Features We Never Use? Shenghui Zhao, Robert J. Meyer and Jin Han Chapter 2. A Behavioral Accounting Study of Strategic Interaction in a Tax Compliance Game, Chung K. Kim and William S. Waller Chapter 3. Information Distribution and Attitudes Toward Risk in an Experimental Market of Risky Assets, David Bodoff, Hugo Levevq and Hongtao Zhang Chapter 4. Effects of Idiosyncratic Investments in Collaborative Networks: An Experimental Analysis, Wilfred Amaldoss and Amnon Rapoport Chapter 5. The Cognitive Illusion Controversy: A Methodological Debate in Disguise that Matters to Economists, Ralph Hertwig and Andreas Ortmann Chapter 6. Exploring Ellsberg's Paradox in Vague-Vague Cases, Karen M. Kramer and David V. Budescu Chapter 7. Overweighing Recent Observations: Experimental Results and Economic Implications, Haim Levy and Moshe Levy Chapter 8. Cognition in Spatial Dispersion Games, Andreas Blume, Douglas V. DeJong and Michael Maier Chapter 9. Cognitive Hierarchy: A Limited Thinking Theory in Games, Juin-Kuan Chong, Colin F. Camerer and Teck-Hua Ho Chapter 10. Partition Dependence in Decision Analysis, Resource Allocation and Consumer Choice, Craig R. Fox, David Bardolet and Daniel Lieb Chapter 11. Gender & Coordination, Martin Dufwenberg and Uri Gneezy Chapter 12. Updating the Reference Level: Experimental Evidence, Uri Gneezy Chapter 13. Supply Chain Management: A Teaching Experiment, Rachel Croson, Karen Donohue, Elena Katok and John Sterman Chapter 14. Experiment-Based Exams and the Difference between the Behavioral and the Natural Sciences, Ido Erev and Re'ut Livne-Tarandach
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.