All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on 42 key contemporary buildings that experiment radically with the architectural parameters of the house, this book examines the various ways in which architects have tried to create solutions to familiar problems such as form, function, materials and the constraints of space and finance.
- Author(s)Nicolas Pople
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication13/11/2000
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2000
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Out-of-print date08/03/2004
- Content Note300 illustrations, 175 in colour
- Weight300 g
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £68.29
- £56.73Trending at £69.00
- £16.78Trending at £22.77
- £18.13Trending at £19.98
- £37.19Trending at £43.98
- £27.56Trending at £29.81
- £22.61Trending at £34.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.