All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionTakes the human-computer interaction researcher through the complete experimental process, from identifying a research question, to conducting an experiment and analysing the results.
- Author BiographyDr Helen C. Purchase is a Senior Lecturer in the School of Computing Science, University of Glasgow. She has been awarded teaching excellence awards from both the University of Queensland and the University of Glasgow. Her research has been published in numerous journals including IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics, the International Journal of Human-Computer Studies, Information Visualization, Graph Drawing Conference and the ACM SIGCSE Bulletin. Her research focuses on visual aesthetics, collaborative learning in higher education and sketch tools for design.
- Author(s)Helen C. Purchase
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/07/2012
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note72 b/w illus. 67 tables
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.